By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just thought of something that would make me buy a Metroid Prime wiimake.

Kraid. They had originally intended Kraid to be in Metroid Prime, but he got cut due to deadlines. If they went back and did a directors cut of Metroid prime and didn't just re-release it with IR aiming, I'd be all over that.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Hell yeah! An optional/switchable 3rd person camera would be sweet too.

Screw the 3rd person, just adding new content to each game (new bosses, areas, and artwork for MP1, new bosses, areas, artwork, and online play for MP2), then id buy them. Of course if they included the new content, id pay some $40-50 for it. Otherwise, nothing over $20 is work, and even thats a strech.

It will be interesting to see if nintendo will touch up the visuals & add extra content. They usually do with remakes, but maybe they think pointer controls is enough?

Why must you tantalize me with such things?

Around the Network

The prime series is awesome enough to deserve a directors cut. They need to include all of the ideas, areas, and bosses that didn't get in initially.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I agree, I would love to see a directors cut of the game.

On the Nintendo Voice chat on IGN they had a question if the Metroid Prime Wiimakes were the reason their top 3 guys left to go do their own thing, and said it was a strong possibility. If that's true and the Wiimakes then started development back when Mario Kart came out then it would seriously be plausible for a directors cut of MP1/2, I mean they already HAD a mock up of MP2 with Wii controls at E3 to demo how MP3 would play, I mean it's not that much to add the controls, so what are they doing with the rest of that time? And the fact if they already had the controls done on MP2 then that game is already done lol

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Extra content would be pretty freaking sweet. 3rd person camera, not so much though. Lets face it, I HATE FPS setup, but I still had no issues with Metroid Prime 3. If I don't need optional 3rd person perspective, it just isn't needed.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Man I just look at that picture and think of how great it looks even by HD standards, so much you can do with graphical tricks and artwork >_

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

A 3rd person camera would be nice for some areas. I'm playing through it now and I'm missing some jumps because I'm misjudging ledges because of the 1st person perspective. Another option would be to allow you to look down while moving which is what I would do in Half-Life when timing a jump. Does MP3 allow you to do this?