By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what are your most anticipated games

No particular order: God of War 2 (PS2) FFXIII (PS3) FFVerusXIII (PS3) Heavenly Sword Lair (PS3) MotorStorm (PS3) Afrika (PS3) DMC 4( PS3) God of War 3 (PS3) hehe Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3) Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS3 hopefuly) Oblivion (PS3) Uncharted (PS3) White Kinght Story (PS3) That should be enough for now.

Around the Network

ranzchic said: Like I said, I've never owned any consoles before that I actually bought. Last one was a handme down NES. I'm one case study for nintendo's Blue Ocean strategy. You can call me a lapsed gamer that got pulled back in because of the Wii. I've heard good things about the GC Super Mario Bros Melee, but I was meh about it because I was never really following Nintendo(or console gaming in general) in the last 15 or so years so SSB brawl was kinda meh to me. Now, I have to check out Melee and I really want to see Samus kick ass in Brawl. I would like the link to this video, btw! (I only started paying attention to the Wii about three weeks before launch via Digg. I didnt know it was gonna be motion sensitive before that)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=akKGaOIQ7Tc Melee is one of my favorite games, up there with Zelda, FF, and the like. It's really great, and I really own with Samus hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )