By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what are your most anticipated games

this mite have been asked here before but i dont care what game cant you wait for from the next gen concols or your pc mine you ask 1.smah bros brawl 2.halo3 3.smash bros brawl http://www.smashbros.com/en/movie/movie01.html

Around the Network

Halo 4 and mario party 11

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

mario galaxy ssx blur mario paper ff13 versus (probably wont be out for another 2+ years taking into account all the delays...)

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

i c intresting but you forgot ff 23

in that case kingdom hearts 4 and Cod 5 too

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I'd say 1) Smash Brothers Brawl 2) Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn 3) Cooking Mama: Cook Off (my wife loves the original) 4) Super Paper Mario Metroid Prime 3: Corruption should be interesting when it's done, it's never been the typical FPS and I like that about the first two. Who knows when it's coming out though. There are a good number of Virtual Console games that I hope to see as well, but that's outside the scope of this post.

Big list: Blue Dragon Mass Effect Halo Wars C&C 3 Circle of Doom Forza 2 Oblivion: Shimmering Isles Expansion Resident Evil 5 Two Worlds (kinda) All for 360 World in Conflict - PC Probably others I can't think of

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Bioshock Mass Effect Halo 3 Forza 2 MGS 4 Motorstorm Liar - maybe Mario Galaxy MP3 SSBB Super Paper Mario RE5 Fallout 3 Half Life Episode 2 Team Fortress 2

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Fallout 3!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh! Thats one I forgot. I would die if that came to 360, and remained somewhat of an SRPG. Never got to play them on PC, but would be great if it did :)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

1. Fire Emblem akatsuki no megami in Europe (and if it's crappy english dubbed, I won't buy a RPG in Europe again on a Nintendo console) 2. Mario Party 8 3. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 And Shiro Kishi Monogatari on PS3 could be very good, I'm keeping an eye on it, and on FFXIII too.