By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MGS4 coming to 360?, (PS3/360) fanboys click here

Nice pulling things out of your ass.. if you didnt know MGS4 is compressed to hell, the only thing that isnt is the 7.1 sorround sound.

Also, there are ALOT of reasons why its very unlikely for MGS4 to appear on the XBOX 360, just play the game, and you'd know why.

WHAT HE SAID!

Around the Network
kutasek said:
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2008/10/14/mgs4-ps3-only-but-mgs5/
It's fake but MGS5 may be on xbox360

Woe STOP!

This article has SDF written all over it.

Kojima has absolutely NO say in it. You here NO say!

Konami are a business who own MGS. If they want it on 360 they will have it.

Also the article you quote doesnt refer to IGN and also is from a PS3 site. Fanboy article alert!!!!!

ASide from the obvious Blu ray reference by Otacon, can someone tell me all the times the game references Bluray or Playstation in some way. People here have said it makes a few mentions, just wanna make sure i got them all!

leo-j said:
NNN2004 said:
Xen said:
outlawauron said:
Does anyone still believe, only can be done on PS3?

MGS4, LBP, in their current states, can only be done on the PS3.

why they cant ?? maybe for LBP yah they cant because its for sony but for mgs4 they can .. as u know the blue-ray is full of uncompressed data & they can compress all the blue-ray data in one DVD for the 360 if they want.

Nice pulling things out of your ass.. if you didnt know MGS4 is compressed to hell, the only thing that isnt is the 7.1 sorround sound.

Also, there are ALOT of reasons why its very unlikely for MGS4 to appear on the XBOX 360, just play the game, and you'd know why.

man i already play it and its not a game its a movie ... and no need for u to ban because of me man ... keep calm

leo-j said:
NNN2004 said:
Xen said:
outlawauron said:
Does anyone still believe, only can be done on PS3?

MGS4, LBP, in their current states, can only be done on the PS3.

why they cant ?? maybe for LBP yah they cant because its for sony but for mgs4 they can .. as u know the blue-ray is full of uncompressed data & they can compress all the blue-ray data in one DVD for the 360 if they want.

Funny. I sat through it with my mate. Chapter 4! There is absolutely nothing that couldnt or hasnt been done on 360. Hell look at Far Cry 2 or Gears 2. The only issue is space. Wait say hello to 4 discs. Problem solved.

Around the Network
selnor said:
SMcc1887 said:
ALOT OF SH!T. I't cannot be made on 360, and there are even quotes in the game which refer to this. And did u just make this story up... or where's the source?

Ok without starting this thread down the path of "PS3 way more power than 360".

Did you really honestly believe that game could not be done on a machine with 3 main GP cores and 3 secondary GP cores?

Please. Sony and Kojima had to say it was not possible for the sales of PS3 hardware plus game. People had to believe they were getting a game that was only possible on that system at the time for massive rush buying.

I expect it will be on 360 "if this is true" by christmas 2009. Also Kojima wouldnt have to have anything to do with it. All the game needs is optimizing for 360, and M$ usually send there own people to other devs to help out. So othe Konami programmers could work with M$ to get it done.

After all Kojima has no say in the matter whatsoever.

why it cant be done in the 360 when the 360 have 3 main cores & more ram space than PS3 also better graphics ship ?

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Even if it coming to the 360, I still won't buy it. I know the story and I think it is an absolute abomination. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, for me the series ends with MGS3.

Ummmm...yeah....okay....you're entitled to your oppinion. But here this, and know it's coming from a ten year fan of the series:

MGS4 is not only the best Metal Gear Solid game, it is the best video game ever made.

@Selnor

There are things in the game that are like a big "f#ck you" to microsoft.

@NNN2004

Im just giving a response their is nothing in that post that leads to a ban.

mM

Just a curious question: How much space does it take on blu-ray? Is it just one lot of data, or is some of the data doubled to improve seek times?

leo-j said:

@Selnor

There are things in the game that are like a big "f#ck you" to microsoft.

@NNN2004

Im just giving a response their is nothing in that post that leads to a ban.

ok then Selnor solved the problem for u ... 4 discs man .. u forget ?