By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MGS4 coming to 360?, (PS3/360) fanboys click here

Even if Every Single 3rd party game was Multiplat, SONY Would still Win Against M$

Around the Network

^Before you get flamed to hell, I suggest you take that back.

sexybeast said:

It was a Double Layer Blu Ray Disc 50GB

I hate that damn pic. It doesn't even make any sense. Why 20, when you can put almost 50GB to 7 double layer DVDs ? Compressing the audio and it will make it easily below 5 DVDs (In case that it needs a full double layer Blu-ray Disc)

lol @ blazinhead89

good joke

as a ps3 owner actually dont mind if mgs4 is going to 360. starcraft didnt attack us when bioshock is announced that its coming to ps3, so why shud we? let more ppl enjoy the game i say! :) well provided tat it is possible to be ported to the 360 of course

gengka said:
as a ps3 owner actually dont mind if mgs4 is going to 360. starcraft didnt attack us when bioshock is announced that its coming to ps3, so why shud we? let more ppl enjoy the game i say! :) well provided tat it is possible to be ported to the 360 of course

It was a PC/360 multiplat to begin with.

Around the Network

I agree with the sentiment that says what exactly is the big issue here. The game would sell poorly on the 360, because it would be an exceedingly late port. Delayed ports struggle to perform half as well as they did on their first outing, and they are not relevant to the console war in any way. A delayed port moves no hardware, and the worth of said title has long since been spent.

This matters a lot however to those that do suffer a buyers panic. The fear that a reasoning was fundamentally flawed. I have said it before and I will say it again it is the poorest of logic to purchase a console for less then a handful of games. Having fits about losing this game should be a sign that your probably not where you wanted to be or where you thought your console would be.

The fact that it won't sell well still stands. Another fact that stands here that its damaging for PS image... and therefore, it's bad.

Kojima said himself, It's only possible on PS3. MGS4 is fantastic Game, If you wanna play it Get a PS3. Just like i'd get a 360 if they had a 3rd party Exclusive I wanted

blazinhead89 said:
Kojima said himself, It's only possible on PS3. MGS4 is fantastic Game, If you wanna play it Get a PS3. Just like i'd get a 360 if they had a 3rd party Exclusive I wanted

Kojima says a lot of things that aren't true. If that's your basis on why it's impossible to be ported on 360 then I suggest you find better arguments.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.