By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Pure or Motorstorm?

After getting Pure i was left feeling a little let down. The racing is a little to quick to really get into pulling tricks and the freestyle is to easy to hammer the opposition. I was hoping it would be a little like SSX3 but not really. For me the original Motorstorm is better than Pure so how much better pacific will be is anyone's guess.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Around the Network

Right I have decided to get Motorstorm thanks for the comments

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

I wasn't impressed by the Pure demo.

On the other-hand, the Motorstorm demo rocked. M2 wasn't on my wish list, but after the demo it certainly is.

Something..... is really fishy here.

i played the demo for motorstorm 2 today (it's not even the final built)but

MS2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pure

MS2 is a love child of first motostorm with burnout paradise which is wayyyyyyy more fun that pure,,,,I ll be trading pure for MS2 on the first day

Around the Network

motorstorm 2

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

MotorStorm.

If both games have online then Definatly MotorStorm since there would be more people to play with.

4 ≈ One

konnichiwa said:

Pure = Burnout.
Motorstom 2 = Grand Turismo.

I am not talking about sales here. I just think Pure is just a lot of brainless fun like Burnout but Motorstorm 2 is then more like Grand Turismo, you are going to love the game more after some experience and worked on your skills.

=p Damn you it is a hard question.

Well described depedns on what you want, me and my son love Pure and Burnout..

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks