By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pirates are not as cool as ninjas

SHMUPGurus said:
TruckOSaurus said:
SHMUPGurus said:
You guys are forgetting something...

Ninjas have shurikens, Pirates have parrots.

Parrots = Win.

You can throw a shuriken at the parrot so parrots lose!!

You might be right, but while the ninja focuses on the parrot, the pirate simply has to throw his bottle of alcohol right in his face to win! So it's 2 vs. 1. That's uber pwnage! =P

And waste a perfectly good bottle of alcohol?  Just pull out the pistol and shoot the ninja. 

Much simpler and then you still have the alcohol.

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
TruckOSaurus said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Parrots = Win.

You might be right, but while the ninja focuses on the parrot, the pirate simply has to throw his bottle of alcohol right in his face to win! So it's 2 vs. 1. That's uber pwnage! =P

Except for the fact that by the time it takes the pirate to throw the bottle, the ninja has already killed him and left

You guys are forgetting that the Pirate might have Ninja Repellent...

Words Of Wisdom said:
SHMUPGurus said:
TruckOSaurus said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Parrots = Win.

And waste a perfectly good bottle of alcohol?  Just pull out the pistol and shoot the ninja. 

These are not words of wisdom. You can't shoot ninjas! Have you not seen Afro Samurai??

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Mistershine said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
SHMUPGurus said:
TruckOSaurus said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Parrots = Win.

These are not words of wisdom. You can't shoot ninjas! Have you not seen Afro Samurai??

I much prefer Afro Ninja! So much funnier :

That's about the only ninja who could lose to a pirate.

Signature goes here!

Every time I see Afro Ninja I piss myself laughing. People fucking themselves up is always funny.

Wait, is it afro "ninja" or "samurai"?

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Samurai is the animated series, ninja is the numpty that face-butts the floor while playing with his toys.

^
Yeah just noticed the video. My bad

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach