By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you like my new sig?

Nice, I love it :D

Wolf's a god, too ^^

Around the Network
twilit said:
Nice, I love it :D

Wolf's a god, too ^^

Yes! They both are! They should both enslave our race! ^_^

Your Sig fails, Bacon. I present to you the reason why:

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

My sig has what the characters look like in the game. That is not the pixle verion of him from Star Fox. Besides, that has a black background. Please don't tell me I fail when you failed to get the correct picture to match my sig.

I like Bacon said:

My sig has what the characters look like in the game. That is not the pixle verion of him from Star Fox. Besides, that has a black background. Please don't tell me I fail when you failed to get the correct picture to match my sig.

I never said it was that specific picture, so my point still stands. You have nothing for the original Starfox. Therefor you fail.

You failure.

Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

Around the Network

Grey, I want you to find me a body shot of Fox from the SNES game. Is that even shown in the game? I don't think it is but I'm sure there are some fan made ones. I want it to look like Fox from the game like when he speaks and he appears in that little window. Of course, you won't bother to do it. So whatever... Oh well, my sig is still awesome.

I like Bacon said:

Grey, I want you to find me a body shot of Fox from the SNES game. Is that even shown in the game? I don't think it is but I'm sure there are some fan made ones. I want it to look like Fox from the game like when he speaks and he appears in that little window. Of course, you won't bother to do it. So whatever... Oh well, my sig is still awesome.

if you say so

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Bacon's sig fails, so there's only one thing i can say for him: