By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have a collection ?

They can hate. I still love it :D

Around the Network

I think more impressive than a collection is how many games you have beaten. I'm pretty new to these forums, do they have a section for that under your profile?

^Unfortunately, no. You can write all about this in "my favorite games" though.

man if i wouldn't give some games away and resell finished games i would have wall o' games(mostly pc). currently i own about 20 console games(wii/gc/psp) and about 30 pc games(but i don't play on my pc anymore).

Do you use ebay to buy your game?

Final Fantasy huge... watch my collection

Oh... Final Fantasy huge only on SONY system !

Around the Network

Small collection -- http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/mygames.php?id=12757

I'm working on my final fantasy collection, I own Final Fantasy IV, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of cerberus, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (just got this yesterday awesome game so far), and I own both Final Fantasy movies Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy VII Advent children....

(that was alot of Final Fantasy typing)

Instead of Buy, Play, Sell like I used to. I started Collecting games this gen. See My game collection. It's atleats 80% accurate.

4 ≈ One

Well, I added all the games I own to my games. I was curious to see how many I have, and it totaled to about 180. It seems that a few of the obscure NES games I have, elprincipe had too. His profile says he has more than 1000+ games. Hmmm....