By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cee Lo and G. Love Wii Music ads

.... I'm not from the USA so I don't have a idea of who these guys are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7AbQxwXHrw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJkmrc7IpC4

I'm wondering if with less that a week Nintendo is going to put some musicins to play with our favorite "Hate Machine"

Around the Network

I'm from the USA and have no idea who they are.

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

Cee Lo? He made "Closet Freak" several years ago and was on In The Wind with Trick Daddy.

I think he is part of Gnarles Barkley now, and the music they make is kind of far out.....kind of like Nintendo's marketing since the 80s LOL

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

cee lo is awesome

WTF!

Damn, I've been avoiding videos of this game, and now that I've watched one, it's guaranteed to be a purchase.

You win this round, Miyamoto!!!

Around the Network

The name Cee lo sounds familiar. I remember G. Love when he was or maybe he's still with "Special Sauce". I first heard of them in the mid 90's and every now and then. They had a song or two I've heard of. They might be more popular with some but their stuff generally isn't going to be heard on the top 40, not that I'm saying their music is bad. I liked the one song I heard of theirs in the 90's.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Thats it, I'm buying 4.

It's weird that so many of you don't know of Gnarles Barkley..

I think the 'reaction' videos do better to promote Wii Music then their conferences.

Cee lo is from Gnarles Barkley.. You know that song... Crazy...
Like these video: CCcrrrrraazzy... I'm gonna buy it!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

G Love was big during the mid-late '90s in "hip-hop-blues" band G Love and Special Sauce. I actually saw them in concert way back in the day. Pretty good stuff.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom