By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle story details

Travis was getting pretty dark at the end of the first game... I'm sure his character will build up to that. Sorry for doing this comparison, but it's like with Vash in Trigun, he can be pretty stupid at times, but when it gets serious, he's furious as hell!

With that said, I have no worries about the humor in the game. I mean, Suda51 IS developing the game!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Haha I don't think Travis is like Vash in anyways. Vash has some kind of methology to what he does while Travis just seems to have none. Why he's a punk character. But I guess in the case you gave yes they are similar.

But I like the general concept now bring on the quirky punk script and plot twisters haha.

Soriku said:

http://gonintendo.com/?p=59146#comments

A few more details for No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle

Earlier today, we posted the Rising Star press release, which lists a bunch of games heading to Europe, including some titles we didn’t know were leaving Japan. Make sure to check that out here. Equally important, the press release has a blurb about No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle, and it lets us into the game world a bit more.

Taking place three years after the end of the first title, No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle sees hero Travis Touchdown embark on a mission of revenge following the murder of his best friend. Featuring improvements to the game engine and graphics, Suda51 also promises a far busier Santa Destroy, much darker tone and also a few surprises to come.

How does all that sound to you? I am a little bit worried that the original game’s humor is going to be a bit lost in this sequel. I certainly hope not…that was a big part of building up Travis as a character, and such a cool one at that.

Link

Consider me sold! There was som much potential in the first NMH, that these kind of improvements could make it a break out as a mainstream success. NMH ended in a darker tone than it started off as because Travis was discovering who he was, but I think in this one, he has known who he was for 3 years, so the humor should still be there.

I'm so excited for this game.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Yea that red lined area is full of win. GOTY 2010 confirmed haha unless of course Zelda comes out that year haha.

I just finished the first one yerterday... Looking forward to this one.

Around the Network

Any word if the censored version would get a North Americal release? :o

*hopeful*

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

...........Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros 4.....honestly

beam sword wielder..

I meant Katana!

Suda51 also said he would like to use Motion+, but he hasn't even tested it out yet.
Hopefully...

I am very entertained by the idea of No More Heroes becoming a big thing.

Travis Touchdown in a Smash Bros. 4 would be part of that. NMH has so much potential to be great.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

yes..Sonic..Snake..Travis..Megaman..all in smah 4

either way.since this game will hit later next year..or after..Wiimotion+ will be a must