By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP IGN REVIEW

makingmusic476 said:
It's old, but I think this thread serves a purpose. Many people trust IGN's reviews first and foremost, so it's nice to have this review in it's own thread rather than crowded in the stickied one at the top of the board.

I haven't trusted them since they started throwing 10s out the wazooh and it pisses me off that this doesn't get it while MGS4 and GTA IV do haha.  IGN had to know that was coming when they did it but reviewers never put any methodical pot to placing every game on teh same review score.

Around the Network
Zucas said:
makingmusic476 said:
It's old, but I think this thread serves a purpose. Many people trust IGN's reviews first and foremost, so it's nice to have this review in it's own thread rather than crowded in the stickied one at the top of the board.

I haven't trusted them since they started throwing 10s out the wazooh and it pisses me off that this doesn't get it while MGS4 and GTA IV do haha.  IGN had to know that was coming when they did it but reviewers never put any methodical pot to placing every game on teh same review score.

MGS4 deserved IGN's 10, but not GTA IV. can't say the same thing about LBP since it' a new IP.

Zucas said:
makingmusic476 said:

To be fair.  It does have several limitations that these type of games on CPU don't have.

Posted many times, look in the big stickied threads at the top of the PS forums please.