By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rockstar - In love with a little white box!

misterd said:
You know, just because some fanboys pissed on us GCN guys when it was down doesn't mean we have to repay the favor with every bit of good Wii news.

This is good news for Nintendo, good news for the 360, and I think good news for the industry. Sony isn't losing anything in this case. Instead you have a 3rd party branching out and diversifying. That's got to be good for gaming as a whole.

As for GTA, if it were on the Wii I expect them to go the RE route and make it a side game rather than a port of existing titles.

Hmm...

A Grand Theft Auto minigame collection in Raving Rabids style...

Whack-a-ho...
Snitch Hunt...
Pimp Daddy Dancing...

I don't even wanna know what the plungers would be used for...

Totally agree. Being a Nintendo fan for many years, I certainly didn't like getting pissed all over from Sony ones. Don't do the same. As far as I know, in 10 yaers the industry will change again (propably Ninty going all arrogant once more)... Be a supporter not a follower...

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:
misterd said:
You know, just because some fanboys pissed on us GCN guys when it was down doesn't mean we have to repay the favor with every bit of good Wii news.

This is good news for Nintendo, good news for the 360, and I think good news for the industry. Sony isn't losing anything in this case. Instead you have a 3rd party branching out and diversifying. That's got to be good for gaming as a whole.

As for GTA, if it were on the Wii I expect them to go the RE route and make it a side game rather than a port of existing titles.

Hmm...

A Grand Theft Auto minigame collection in Raving Rabids style...

Whack-a-ho...
Snitch Hunt...
Pimp Daddy Dancing...

I don't even wanna know what the plungers would be used for...

Totally agree. Being a Nintendo fan for many years, I certainly didn't like getting pissed all over from Sony ones. Don't do the same. As far as I know, in 10 yaers the industry will change again (propably Ninty going all arrogant once more)... Be a supporter not a follower...

Oh god... Where did i piss on Sony?!... I was just expressing my concerns for Sony's PS3 about how Rockstar published all its games on Sony consoles whereas now 3 of the four games in development are going to Nintendo's Wii (Remeberal: Rockstar and Nintendo weren't what you'd call best friends back in the day) and only 1 is heading to PS3 and that game was announced before PS3 hit the shelves.

There really is NO NEED to say im pissin on em. Cause im not! Ur the one making trouble while there is none! So just don't reply in this thread plz!

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said:

IGN CONFIRMS: http://wii.ign.com/articles/806/806584p1.html

Owyeah ... And with Tales of Sypmh: 2 announced! I'm happy! What minigames?! Wii're here to stay ...

Well, I hope Tales of Symphonia 2 is better than the orginial. The first ones story was terrrible!! Tales of the Abyss is much better.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Well, I hope Tales of Symphonia 2 is better than the orginial. The first ones story was terrrible!! Tales of the Abyss is much better.

That`s a matter of opinion :) It is my favorite RPG ever.
And GTA should come...eventually...it sold like 3 millions even on PSP. Any home console can have a GTA and make it sell.

I wouldn't say that they've shown any signs of turning away from Sony. But it is nice to see them embracing the Wii. What I'm waiting for is a Wii exclusive game from Rockstar, which we will see a few of over the course of this gen. Eventually, the Wii will definately get a GTA game. Whether it's a "stories" game or not, I can't say, but there will be one, and it will be a solid and fairly major game when it comes out.

P.S. Anybody played the Warriors for Xbox? I really want to see that movie, and I'm wondering whether to get that game or not.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

And one more thing. Dammit Rockstar! Make a top down oldschool GTA for the DS RIGHT NOW!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

please, no Mii's on GTA. nintendo would never allow it anyway.

GTA on Wii is a much more likely possibility. you can bet on it coming to the Wii. i find arguments about a certain game "next gen" always ridiculous--they can always just lower the graphics a notch. no problem.

the Wii is an epidemic.

I have no doubt in my mind that many so called "next-gen" exclusives will be ported over to the Wii in due time. There is too much of a moarket for them not to. I also see this belief that flagship series will never make to the Wii argument to be total bullocks.

The only reason they aren't currently being made and we're seeing so many spin offs is that 1) No one expected the success of the Wii to be anywhere near what it is. 2) Devs are still experimenting with the new controls. It really doesn't have anythign to do with whether devs are commting to the system or not.

I'd rather not get GTA IV for the Wii, and instead get another GTA related game.

Wii # 4594 3226 7132 0861 (please PM me your if you add me, so I can add you too!)

Taltosh

PS3:  4

Grand Theft Auto 4

Midnight Club 4

LA Noir

Red Dead Revolver 2

Xbox 360: 3

Grand Theft Auto 4

Midnight club 4

Bully (also on PS2 which works on PS3)

Wii: 3

Table Tennis

Bully (Also on PS2 which will work on PS3)

Manhunt 2 (Also on PS2 which works on PS3)

Well from the looks of things itr seems like Rockstar is still behind Sony. Plus you can count Manhunt 2 on the PS3 since its comming out for the PS2. They started work on this game 3 years ago right after Manhunt so why cancel the game on the PS2 while you could just finish it on the PS2 and other people can play it. Plus with Bully its the same game as the PS2 version. There was no Xbox or gamecube version of it so why not bring it to there consoles.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e