By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This game is hard! I have never been into FPS games so this is actually my second one (after HF2) and I think it´s hard! And a bit creepy too (but I think that´s the meaning :P)
I think I´ll stop playing it for doing, and I will play some more vagrant story before doing my homeworks!
Maybe some more RE4 in the evening? If I want to be killed some more times, yes ^^

Around the Network

You can always buy a Wii later and experience RE 4 Wii , because with those controls that game is so much better.

sennaho said:
I am sitting and playing now.....and I have too little ammo, or is it just that I use to much?
I actually like the game so far though ^^

The best way to conserve ammo, especially earlier in the game when it's easier is to shoot them in the face to daze them and then close in on them and hit the A button when shown to kick them. When the enemy is on the ground after kicking them, slash at them with your knife until they're dead. You should be able to do this on most commom enemies. You can also shoot them about knee level and then the A button option should come up to give them a suplex which I never get tired of seeing. With that method, you should kill most of them with just one bullet.

And when you can, try and get enemies to bunch up together and use the shotgun on them because you'll hit all of them. Also when one is dazed in a bunch, close in on them and use the kick and that will also hit a few of the other causing them damage as well. The two techniques will save you a lot of ammo.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Thanks for the tips ^^

^easier to clip a leg and then kick , also don't be afraid to use the knife every now ad then to open boxes and such

Around the Network

I use it to open boxes, but when I am in a fight I always forget that the knife even exist :P

...I really suck at FPS games x)

Buy a wii!!!!!! And then play RE4!!! Its a Third person shooter!!!

Thats true :P I am sorry, I am just used to call shooting games for FPS games xP
And I can´t afford a Wii I think, If I don´t get a hell of a lot money for my birthday!
Maybe I should buy a wii? I actually really want one, but the games are still so expensive =/

obsolet

Oh, just thought of another thing to help with ammo. If you know that a mercenary is near (he's the one who sells weapons and stuff in case you haven't gotten that far), try not to reload your weapons. Any time you buy upgrade your weapon to hold more ammo, it will also fill up your gun. So if your gun just has a few bullets and you get the upgrade, you will have full ammo. This will be very helpful with shotguns and the TMP.

I'll come up with something better eventually...