By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil 4

Ok, the thing is this:

I bought resident evil 4 for my ps2, but the controllers are really bad in my opinion!

So my question is: Should I buy the Gamecube Version of this game and play it on my gamecube instead?

Around the Network

No, you should play it on the Wii or not at all.

Hmmm, why would you not want to play as Ada (a special thingy that's on PS2/Wii/PC)? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Did you play on the ps2? is the controller any better at the gamecube?

sennaho said:
Did you play on the ps2? is the controller any better at the gamecube?

Well, no because the analog sticks are badly placed on the Dualshock (as we all know), but the extra features are fun enough, so keep it just for that reason! ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

I always liked the GC controls and it took me a while to get used to the Wii controls. Once I did, I loved them. As for the PS2 version, the controllers for the PS2 and the GC are different but I can't imagine how different the game would control since it's essentially a one button game with the use of the shoulder button to bring out the weapon.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

I have played through the GC once, PS2 twice, and wii once... i wouldn't say the gamecube control is much better than the PS2 control. so if it is as "bad" as you say, i wouldn't get it on gamecube.

you'd have better luck with the wii version. best version IMO.

Unless you want to get it on Wii don't bother getting it at all as you will be missing out on by far the best version of the game.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Also note that on the Wii version you can still use the GC controller.

twesterm said:
No, you should play it on the Wii or not at all.

I echo this sentiment.