By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
selnor said:
NNN2004 said:
Bokal said:
NNN2004 said:

others really brainwashed by sony ... PS3 sell even without AAA games !? weird.

I could also say "NA really brainwashed by MS... 360 sell even without AAA games !? weird." But it's only a matter of opinions.

But I could say "NA really brainwashed by MS... 360 sell even without a bluray drive, wifi and a hard drive and you need to pay to play online !? weird."
These one are facts...
Ok... only the good part of the facts, but still facts.

YAH Weird

The thing is the only thing we have to go off to decide which has more AAA games is metacritic and that backs NNN2004 100%. So in effect Bokal yours is opinion and NNN2004 has backing of the majority of opinions which would then equal fact.

Sorry.

Your logical abilities are really weak.

Around the Network
spidey_77 said:
Actually its the most expensive console if you add in wireless adapter + 3 years of XBL. So its pretty amazing ;)

It does come with backwards compatibility tho. With the ps3, you have to add 130€ for a ps2.

Ah, the hidden costs of the ps3. Something the ps fans always fail to mention.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
spidey_77 said:
Actually its the most expensive console if you add in wireless adapter + 3 years of XBL. So its pretty amazing ;)

It does come with backwards compatibility tho. With the ps3, you have to add 130€ for a ps2.

Ah, the hidden costs of the ps3. Something the ps fans always fail to mention.

yes for like 5 games..

It's the same as adding a xbox to the price of a 360... oh wait you can't it's not on the market anymore.

Check out my game about moles ^

Imperial said:
selnor said:
NNN2004 said:
Bokal said:
NNN2004 said:

I could also say "NA really brainwashed by MS... 360 sell even without AAA games !? weird." But it's only a matter of opinions.

But I could say "NA really brainwashed by MS... 360 sell even without a bluray drive, wifi and a hard drive and you need to pay to play online !? weird."
These one are facts...

YAH Weird

The thing is the only thing we have to go off to decide which has more AAA games is metacritic and that backs NNN2004 100%. So in effect Bokal yours is opinion and NNN2004 has backing of the majority of opinions which would then equal fact.

Sorry.

how its weak ? this man really have a strong logical abilities ur the only one who say its weak.

Imperial said:
selnor said:
NNN2004 said:
Bokal said:
NNN2004 said:

These one are facts...

YAH Weird

Sorry.

Actually your logic is flawed. How else do you guage AAA titles? Metacritics which is an average of opinions is the only fair way to do it. Otherwise there is no pint EVER discussing AAA titles.

Around the Network
NNN2004 said:
Imperial said:
selnor said:
NNN2004 said:
Bokal said:
NNN2004 said:

These one are facts...

YAH Weird

Sorry.

how its weak ? this man really have a strong logical abilities ur the only one who say its weak.

He said majority opinion = fact when in truth opinion and fact are entirely different things , this is common knowledge. It doesn't matter wether 1,000,000 people think statement A is true or false their opinion has no influence upon wether statement A is a fact or not.

So Much Micro$oft and 360 spin

So basically if this holiday season still sees the PS3 beating the 360 in Others then Microsoft has 0 chance at winning Europe and will have to focus on barely beating the PS3 in Japan and keeping the US happy.

A worldwide lead is still a lead regardless, and I don't think the 360 will have any problems winning World Wide till Sony drops their price another $100 or so, and even then MS will drop their price again to keep pace.

It's just that simple.

blazinhead89 said:

So Much Micro$oft and 360 spin

WHAT THE HELL? microsoft spin?

you clearly are blind...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

interesting

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself