By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ten Reasons the PS3 Will Rule This Holiday.

11ht11 said:
Tbone said:
SSSBOLIMAR said:
the 360 can beat all those games
Netflix Avatars Gears 2 FAllout 3 Left4dead Mk vs Dc many many more

Correct me if aim wrong but Fallout 3 is on ps3 aswell.

and MK vs DC...

Bioshock is also on the 360.

Around the Network

Everyone and my grandma knows Wii and DS have ruled, rule, and will rule. This holiday and beyond. Nothing can change that. For the PS3 to rule, it would have to sell better than -all- of its competitors. It won't. Too bad. PS3 is fighting with the Xbox360 for scraps.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Khuutra said:
I'm going to take a leap here and say that the article is arguing the PS3's supremacy is in terms of quality, not sales.

That's what the console wars used to be about, you know. Which was the best system, not the best-selling.

Who determines quality?

Every consumer makes a quality judgement when buying a console.  I know I did.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

SSSBOLIMAR said:
11ht11 said:
Tbone said:
SSSBOLIMAR said:

and MK vs DC...

True and its 1 year old, thats why i said why Bioshock not Motorstorm 2.

...Fallout 3,Motorstorm 2,Dead Space,WKC (Japan) for + to list.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
Tbone said:
SSSBOLIMAR said:
11ht11 said:
Tbone said:
SSSBOLIMAR said:

and MK vs DC...

True and its 1 year old, thats why i said why Bioshock not Motorstorm 2.

i also disagree with the blu ray yes its great player and all that stuff but what wonderful movie will it have? Yes Iron Man Indiana Jones and the Dark Knight but what else? also im pretty sure you can find alot of the games that are on the PSN as well as the 360 market

the price is also wayyyyyy to high

Dark Knight should be one reason, NOT the generic Blue Ray brand.

They also missed out on Motorstorm 2 which will be big in Europe if not elsewhere.

And good god what is the reason for including a game thats been out for so long thats its now an established success? Its like me making an Xbox thread and pointing to Halo3 as the reason it will own this Xmas.

Bioshock is out too, yes its a classic and yes I'd still say if you haven't experience rupture before than this would be a great way to start but a reason for the PS3 ruling? It belongs in a more critical 'Its about time!' list along with the long delayed Home.

Killzone 2... yes it's highly anticipated, its also only possible to play the damn game this holiday if you're in the Beta.

Where the hell is all the PSN love? Just because its not retail it deserve no converage? The only thing he mention that involve the PSN is downloadable movies and TV shows. Think of the awesome upcoming PSN titles like Fat Princess and Bomberman Ultra!

This article fails.

good lineup without a doubt, yet the price and the demand for the Wii, will prevent PS3 Rule.

that article is bollocks.

ps3 lineup this year from begining to end has been better than 360 lineup.

all ive bought for my hd-dvd player is ninja gaiden 2, i may get fable 2 but thats it for this year

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...