By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What kind of fanboy should the J man become?

Pandora fanboy. Its the best handheld this generation by 4 miles.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

I'm already sharing with JMan8. But I hear T man isn't taken yet.

no u know what forget it. The J man™ from now on is patented by me the J man™. And if you continue to use it i will sue u for every vg penny you got so there

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

BrainBoxLtd said:

Sony Fanboys tend to more be entertaining than Microsoft Fanboys, so I vote for you to be a Sony Fanboy.

$ony fanboys say the same thing "RROD,DVD disc space issues ect"

While M$ Fanbots say "NO GOOD GAMES,BLUE RAY ISNT NEEDED"

While Nintendo Fankids say "Weeeeeeeeeee"

I vote Dreamcast fanboy ftw!

It's not really New Testament stuff, but I think the Sega Genesis would be the most appropriate.

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:

no u know what forget it. The J man™ from now on is patented by me the J man™. And if you continue to use it i will sue u for every vg penny you got so there

LOL, patent all you want.  I can prove prior art!  :p 

You used "TM" which is trademark (and not even a registered trademark at that), and trademark only applies to the areas you've been that I haven't.  And brother, I've already been there, as have many others before me.

JMan said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

LOL, patent all you want.  I can prove prior art!  :p 

You used "TM" which is trademark (and not even a registered trademark at that), and trademark only applies to the areas you've been that I haven't.  And brother, I've already been there, as have many others before me.

you forget something you are JMan and he is J Man

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Thats it wheres the sue button

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Just wow....

I'm not going to lie: this J Man battle is great.

And on topic, I'm glad to see you're not considering being a Nintendo fanboy. Very glad indeed...