By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Spring '09 dash wishlist...

What does everyone want in it?

Around the Network

There might not be any big spring/fall updates since Microsoft can easily add new things to the new dashboard when it's out.

Lets wait until this one comes out first before we start wanting.

I read a recent interview (believe it was on kotaku or joystiq) where they said they wouldn't be sticking with the bi-annual updates anymore. They would be doing updates more on the whim when they felt it was necessary to add functionality or improve on areas that needed it. I can't dig up the link atm but I'm pretty sure the info came out of TGS.

Only thing I can think off-hand would maybe be clan support since it was rumored to be going in several updates ago..

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
DMeisterJ said:
Lets wait until this one comes out first before we start wanting.

....wow.

OT: I think the thing I would want most is a group chat feature. I've heard that its gonna be added into it anyway though. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

id like to be able to sort by price in the store

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Matroska and keyboard/mouse support and I'm happy

Matroska support? does the WMP have it? if it doesn't, having it on the 360 doesn't make sense.

Xen said:
Matroska support? does the WMP have it? if it doesn't, having it on the 360 doesn't make sense.

Dammit don't destroy my dreams :'(

I want to be able to view any/all FREE content on the marketplace.