By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games with Poor Reviews that You Liked

Why do people keep mentioning Assasin's Creed and Mario Kart Wii and Lost Odyssey?? They didn't generate poor reviews, just not spectacular AAA. I believe they Assasin's Creed and MKWii scored about 82% while LO got 78%.

Anyways for me, it would be:

Red Steel, Lair, and Sonic the Hedgehog '06

Around the Network

I'll be the first to admit that Kane & Lynch wasn't the greatest game ever, but I enjoyed it a lot more than its sixty-something Metacritic score would indicate.

Mario & Sonic at the olympic games.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Alasted said:
I'll be the first to admit that Kane & Lynch wasn't the greatest game ever, but I enjoyed it a lot more than its sixty-something Metacritic score would indicate.

I own the game you're right. It is damn fun. Not the greatest but good.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

I don't think Stars Wars: Shadows of the Empire reviewed very well, but that game was awesome.

Around the Network

Escape from Bug Island- I checked this game out for the heck of it, and I actually found it to be quite fun. No RE4, but it's still pretty fun to play and laugh at the story, characters, and voice acting.

Godzilla Unleashed- Well I'm an old time Godzilla fan so it pretty much makes sense...

Doom 64- 4.8 from Gamespot, didn't fare well with man other sites. The only review that did this game justice IMO was Gamepro's.

Red Steel- Story was cheesy, the graphics not the best, but once I got a hold of the controls, I actually began to have fun playing it. I'd definatley like to see how the sequel turns out.

Time Hollow- 5.5 from Gamespot. I like the game for its story and the old-school point and click gameplay. I think some people just don't like it because of how it sticks to such a dated formula while it gives me a wiff of nostalgia.

Earthworm Jim 3D- Admittedly awkward camera at times, and pretty over the top hard boss fights, but I actually enjoy the game.

The Legend of Dragoon- What need I say? Gamepro's review did do the game justice however.

I'm also in the ranks with rasone77, though I've only recently got into the Castlevania series anyway.

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

Yoshi Story