By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Fragile Trailer

If the battle mechanics could be like Kingdom Hearts or Dark Cloud :/

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

I think the battle system looks fine. Especially considering they aren't going for a full out Action Rpg here. IT doesn't have to be fast paced, and doesn't have to be limited to what we usually see in Real Time rpgs. It looks to me more like the battle system of an action adventure game, but with stats thats all. I'm fine with that considering that isn't the major focus of game and still looks good considering. From what I see fights are suppose to be fun because your enemy has tricks for example they dissapear and hide behind you and such and you much exploit those tricks. It seems to have much more depth than you make it out to have.

yushire said:
Xen said:
yushire said:
Anyway I like it when they focus on REAL "love story" this time and not saving the world theme that we've seen often in JRPGS ^^

And I dont like that the hero dont have romantic relationship with the leading lady on JRPGS

QFT dude. That's one of the reasons I love FFX and FF VI so much.

Yeah, thats what im thinking too, thats  why  Final fantasy X is my favorite next to Final fantasy VI but I just hope the ending of this game will not be like as Final Fantasy X though if you know what I mean

But that's why there's X-2!  XD

Also, Kingdom Hearts says hai.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
yushire said:
Xen said:
yushire said:
Anyway I like it when they focus on REAL "love story" this time and not saving the world theme that we've seen often in JRPGS ^^

And I dont like that the hero dont have romantic relationship with the leading lady on JRPGS

QFT dude. That's one of the reasons I love FFX and FF VI so much.

Yeah, thats what im thinking too, thats  why  Final fantasy X is my favorite next to Final fantasy VI but I just hope the ending of this game will not be like as Final Fantasy X though if you know what I mean

But that's why there's X-2!  XD

Also, Kingdom Hearts says hai.

You know theres 99 percent chance of Kairi and Rikku seeing Sora if Square made a sequel(which they are) than Tidus and Yuna in Final Fantasy X RIGHT? And besides, for me FF X-2 to me is more like a spin off than a real sequel, if they make the game have more depth than it actually was then Im contented but it isnt. Seem the game is rushed and just make a direct sequel of Final Fantasy X out of it...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg