By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there anything left that we don't hate?

Commando said:
Who hates Blizzard?

Millions of WoW players who troll the blizzard forum everyday and firmly believes that Blizzard is out to get the class he/she is playing.

Around the Network

Hmm I think it will pass. It may seem jobby at first but I have faith (for whatever reason) that they will iron out peoples' gripes come launch, it is still at least half a year off isn't it?

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Nutboy said:

Every single one, except for maybe Activision and Capcom, has been marked as traitors, greedy bastards, idiots and worse, by either Wii, Ps3 or/and X360 owners.

Activision is definitely hated, people seem to see it as the new EA, while EA itself seems to have turned over a new leaf.  If we are talking about individual studios there are plenty that people don't hate.  Of course there will always be someone who hates something, but that is inevitable.

Maybe because they really deserve the backlash?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Bacon YES!  Bacon proves there is a God and that he don't give a damn about saturated fat!

Around the Network

Short answer: No.
Long answer: No, there isn't.

But atleast we can still love small developers who make games because they love making them - Suda51, 2Dboy, Blue Tongue Studios, ...

No one hates Sudo 51, Xseed, Level 5, bioware.....

The problem is when someone you know rapes something you love(even though they own it) you tend to have angst towards the rapist.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Who hates Konami? I'll kill him

And nobody hates Atlus, Atlus is unhateable

Nutboy said:

Seriously. This is getting ridiculous. Every single major company is hated by some. Shouldn't this tell you something? They're all after money. The only difference, is that some companies are better to hide it than others, and have fewer people saying stupid things. This should be obvious by now, but apparantly, it isn't.

Look at the major publishers.

Look at them.

Electronic Arts, Blizzard, Ubisoft, THQ, Sega, Activision, Take 2, Square Enix, Namco, Konami, Capcom and probably some more I've forgotten.

Every single one, except for maybe Activision and Capcom, has been marked as traitors, greedy bastards, idiots and worse, by either Wii, Ps3 or/and X360 owners.

Discuss.

WHAT!

Capcom are the masters of betrayal!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey