By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WTF is going on with Square-Enix???

First of all they announced like a billion games in a row: dissidia, ffXIII, ffvsXIII, ffagitoXIII, birth by sleep, kh on DS, coded, PE the 3rd birthday, SO4, TLR, ... --------) And what about the quality? Reminds me of EA a few years ago.... Then they began with their remakes: FFI, FFII, FFIII, FFIV, DQIV, DQV, DQVI, SOI, SOII, ... And now they fucked up the FFXIII event yesterday: 20 minutes concert and they also annoucend that FFXIII demo will be limited??? What's happening with'em? I really think they became big headed and soooo arrogant... I used to big a huge fan of SE, but now I have to say that I'm pretty disappointed. How do U feel about that? Anything else to say?

Around the Network

Final Fantasy IV is still the best JRPG to come out so far this year, remake or not.

I do wish they would put out an Ogre Battle game, though.

I want them too make a non jrpg

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Uh, BBS, 385/2 Days, Coded, FFXIII, FFvsXIII, Coded, and the majority of the remakes were already previously announced...

@kirby007

thats like telling EPIC to make a game without guns

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I know, I was talking for the past few months/years.

take a look at my sig and check this link , how i wish it was true
http://www.destructoid.com/no-ffxiii-until-at-least-march-08-in-japan-2039-in-europe-31701.phtml

darthdevidem01 said:
@kirby007

thats like telling EPIC to make a game without guns

awesome idea isn't it ?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

They are failing in almost every way in my opinion. they are doing everything wrong but the wait for FFxiii and versus are going to be worth it. i hope. And they are not as reliable and as organized as they were last gen, shame on them,

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

The support they are giving to the home-console market leader disgust me, that's for sure