By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS4 is so powerfull it will....

Will destroy the universe and make an even bigger giant ennemy crab :D
Or was this one already posted?

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network

So powerful it will cure cancer

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Will automatically punish anyone who tries to steal it by attacking their weakpoints !

Check out my game about moles ^

pbroy said:
....be able to do 5D graphics

Screw that noise, it will be so powerful it will do 8D graphics.  That's where it's at.

It will almost be as poweful as Chuck Norris.

Almost...

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

ps4 will be so powerfull, that it will get a good sonic game

PhalanxCO said:
pbroy said:
....be able to do 5D graphics

Screw that noise, it will be so powerful it will do 8D graphics.  That's where it's at.

I call shenagians!16D graphics is the new cool!

Ontop of that...

PS4 will be slightly MORE powerful than chuck norris, so powerful that chuck norris will travel BACK to attempt to destroy the PS3 in the past. Ironically causing sony to re-double their efforts in the next generation and thus make a PS4 that can compete with chuck norris's sheer power.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

the ps4 will be so powerfull it will be the answer of '' what's the meaning of life''

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

The ps4 will be so powerfull it will take you inside the game and let you die there while it takes over the world.

...clone Jessica Alba for everyone in the world to enjoy.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence