By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Great games that you didn't like.

Are there games that everybody loved, got great reviews but you still didn't like them?

Here are mine:

Mario kart 64: It's not that I hate it but I get too bored of it too quickly. I'm guessing that I'm so used ot the speed and crazyness that is Mario Kart Wii I can't go back to 64, or Double Dash...

Super Smash Bros Melee: I have no idea why, the only reason I guess is because I didn't play it with multyplayer and without that it's boring. The only reason I don't like the other smash bros but Brawl is because Brawl has online and some kind of story mode.

Super Mario Sunshine: I had a little fun with it, but I never found myself motivated to get all the stars. Getting stars weren't as fun as getting them in Galaxy or Mario 64.

What are yours?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Please dont flame me Sony fans, but for me, it has always been the Gran Turismo series, cant stand it! As the title indicates.....great games.....(I) didnt like.

I also didnt like the Splinter Cell Series and GTA Series, but they too, are considered amazing by the majority of the gaming community. But, people are going to disagree as always that's why it is an (IMO) piece.

Any Resident Evil.

Grand Theft Auto 4. Easily the most disappointing game I've ever played.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

MGS 2-I never finished the game, just found it boring.

MGS 3-Just started playing it and it bored me.

MGS 4-Played it for about 30 minutes and I couldn't get into it.

Super Smash bros Melee-I bought this game for my gamecube, but traded it right away.

Gran Turismo 1- Didn't find an interest in this series till the second one.

Tekken 5- Lost my interest in this game for some reason.

Around the Network

GRAW 1,2
Super Mario Galaxy
No More Heroes
Prince of Persia warrior within
Zack & Wicki
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Spore
Bioshock

GTA IV
Smash Bros. Melee
Super Paper Mario

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Also never understood why people jack off over the Halo series. Good? Yes. Great? No way.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

GTA IV

Super mario galaxy

Socom

Halo 2 was my biggest letdown.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)