By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Everyone that owns a Wii go buy The Conduit!

Lol Noname, did you forget about MoHH2?

Im getting The Conduit on day one. Nothing new for me.

Around the Network

Why on earth would I buy a game that is I wouldn't enjoy playing?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

WHAT!!! the release date is in 3/31.. uggghhhhh!!!! SOB!!

I hate 4th / 5th week of the month releases.

@noname

If you don't like fps's... I guess he could tell you it has modes that make it like Tactics Ogre 64 and a story deeper than Final Fantasy Tactics. =P

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

dib8rman said:
@noname

If you don't like fps's... I guess he could tell you it has modes that make it like Tactics Ogre 64 and a story deeper than Final Fantasy Tactics. =P

If you're going that route why don't you just tell him that the disc dispenses a never ending supply of chocolate and if you shine light on it you can create a laser for fusing metal together?

Around the Network

I actually lost all my hype for that game. Now I'm just hyped for MH3, Arc Rise Fantasia, TOS2, and Disaster. Conduit doesn't seem interesting anymore, but I'll still give it a try.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Torillian said:
dib8rman said:
@noname

If you're going that route why don't you just tell him that the disc dispenses a never ending supply of chocolate and if you shine light on it you can create a laser for fusing metal together?

That's almost as bad as a guy proving that the PS3 runs on 2 steaks slowly cooking under the hood. (on another forum)

Or that guy who thought the Wii actually sold that much because it does print money.( 4 months ago)

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I buy it!

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
WHAT!!! the release date is in 3/31.. uggghhhhh!!!! SOB!!

I hate 4th / 5th week of the month releases.

The only thing close to a release date that exists is HVS saying it will launch in Q1 2009. March 31st is the last day that falls into that window,

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I'm buying day 1 also! I saw the demo shown at the Nintendo Conference and it just got me all hyped for the game again. I haven't played many FPSs for Wii so I can't wait!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.