By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - January NPD sales for Canada: Who's the Wiiner?

i dont blame your mother, its kinda hard not getting into conflict with diar if you look around hard enough you can find diar ruining posts and whaling about totaly irelivant subjects btw i find it offensive that the fact that im 15 makes all my comments immature while diar is supposedly twice my age and his comments are so much more mature

Around the Network

Elendil said: DIAR said: [You are the thick one. The 360 outsold the Wii in November and the PS3 and the Wii combined in December. The 360 sold 1.1 million units in December, the Wii over 600k. I know it is hard for you Nintendo Fanboys to understand, but the 360 has outsold the wii over the 3 months since the Wii's launch, the numbers prove it. Now just suck it up and deal with it! three months... Wii Launched on mid November, so Xbox360 outsold it in November, December and...?
I checked the numbers. The 360 outsold the Wii in November and Decemeber but was 2nd in January, but is still ahead in the US over that timespan as the Wii's january sales didn't make up the difference of November and December in the US. I assume that's what he meant and what you missed.

Well we seem to have saved this thread so lets keep it open for now...

hmm seems like the ps2 is still selling good and here i though that i would have a tough time selling my ps2 on the bargen finder. the greatness of sony still lives on through the ps2 they better noy get to comfy

suk_my_wii said: hmm seems like the ps2 is still selling good and here i though that i would have a tough time selling my ps2 on the bargen finder. the greatness of sony still lives on through the ps2 they better noy get to comfy
The PS2 will sell rather good for a long time. Too bad I can't sell my xbox....Not because it doesn't sell well anymore, but rather because the damn thing stopped playing new games. Am I the only one who has had that problem with the original xbox?

Around the Network

Don't feed the troll yourmother... let him live in his cave... Don't you see he is the "smart" and "the best"... stop arguing plz Talking about the post... The wii continues doing is job, but I'm absolutely amazed of how a 7 year old console is still selling like this... good for PS2 users... (for me indeed )

On a peculiarly on topic note, does anybody have the Canadian Numbers for November and December, so we can see how the 360/Wii war went up here?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

yorch said: Don't feed the troll yourmother... let him live in his cave... Don't you see he is the "smart" and "the best"... stop arguing plz Talking about the post... The wii continues doing is job, but I'm absolutely amazed of how a 7 year old console is still selling like this... good for PS2 users... (for me indeed )
Why did you do that? Why try to reignite a flamewar? Don't flamebait people ok? Your Mother is just as much a troll as anybody here. This thread should be locked.

Just throwing my dildo avatar out there.

ranzchic said: Just throwing my dildo avatar out there.
Is that Dora? What is dora doing in a dildo? But lets try to save this thread one last time before somebody decides to restart a flamewar. How well has the 360 done in Canada compared to the first xbox?