By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - January NPD sales for Canada: Who's the Wiiner?

suk_my_wii said: all ive seen you say of the 80 or so posts youve listed is you have bad grammar and the xbox out sold the wii in the us at one point get some new material its starting to get old real fast. Canada holla
You say I have bad grammar? Nice post that is ONE sentence. Grow Up before I beat your ass again, which I have done countless times. Shall I correct your horrid structure again? All people like you do is make it a guarantee I will never get a Wii. EDIT: I see your 15? Telling by your immaturity and bad grammar I am not at all shocked. Come back when you finish High School.

Around the Network

First: You Cant use the 360's launch numbers, but you CAN use the Wii's? Strange reasoning.
Nice job taking my comments out of context.
Second: You're comparing X360's Nov Sales from the First to the 30th, to the Wii's Sales from the 19th to the 30th.
No, I am comparing them over a 3 month period. Also over the entire month of December.
Wait until March's numbers come out, and lets see how your "3 month" goes.
Cocky are we? Wait until the numbers for the WHOLE year come out.
Better yet, wait till december, and we will see how badly outsold the 360 truly becomes.
Nintendo fanboy huh? The 360 sold 1.1 million this past December and with Halo 3, Resident Evil 5 and GTA 4 coming out most likely this year, well it is obvious the 360 will top that!
Nintendo will move 10 million plus units this year, count on it.
Not in America they won't. They would need to sell 833,333 on average a month for that. Don't count on it and stop being a fanboy.

DIAR said: EDIT: I see your 15? Telling by your immaturity and bad grammar I am not at all shocked. Come back when you finish High School.
I see your 15? I SEE your 15? I SEE YOUR 15? 15 what? 15 Canadians? 15 immature high school students? 15 immature posts? Either you qualify that statement, Mr Grammar-man, or you get your fanbot ass to FIX YOUR poor grammar. It's "I see you're 15". Sheesh. Pot. Kettle. Black. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

your mother said: DIAR said: EDIT: I see your 15? Telling by your immaturity and bad grammar I am not at all shocked. Come back when you finish High School. I see your 15? I SEE your 15? I SEE YOUR 15? 15 what? 15 Canadians? 15 immature high school students? 15 immature posts? Either you qualify that statement, Mr Grammar-man, or you FIX YOUR poor grammar. It's "I see you're 15". Sheesh. Pot. Kettle. Black. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
Once again your is perfectly fine in informal writing. If this was formal it would have been wrong. Of course any idiot could tell what I was talking about in that post, but then again you are not just any idiot. Sorry, but another ye old english master has failed. Go back and take an english class before you come at me. EDIT: BTW, how old are you? Telling by you flying off the handle and poor control of the english language, I would say no older than 15 yourself.

DIAR said: Once again your is perfectly fine in informal writing. If this was formal it would have been wrong. Of course any idiot could tell what I was talking about in that post, but then again you are not just any idiot. Sorry, but another ye old english master has failed. Go back and take an english class before you come at me.
If it's informal, what the fuck do you care if it's wrong or not? You go around policing everyone else. Can't take the flak when the shit hits your fan, eh? And for your information, Mr Grammar NAZI, it IS wrong. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=your+vs+you%27re&btnG=Google+Search Take a pick - any pick, and when you find one reputable link that condones the usage lf "your" instead of "you're", let the world know, why don'tcha? Your an idiot! (informally) You're an idiot! (formally) YOUR 15 ASSHOLES ALL ROLLED UP IN ONE! (informal, formal, don't care)

Around the Network

your mother said: DIAR said: Once again your is perfectly fine in informal writing. If this was formal it would have been wrong. Of course any idiot could tell what I was talking about in that post, but then again you are not just any idiot. Sorry, but another ye old english master has failed. Go back and take an english class before you come at me. If it's informal, what the fuck do you care if it's wrong or not? You go around policing everyone else. Can't take the flak when the shit hits your fan, eh? And for your information, Mr Grammar NAZI, it IS wrong. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=your+vs+you%27re&btnG=Google+Search Take a pick - any pick, and when you find one reputable link that condones the usage lf "your" instead of "you're", let the world know, why don'tcha? Your an idiot! (informally) You're an idiot! (formally) YOUR 15 ASSHOLES ALL ROLLED UP IN ONE! (informal, formal, don't care)
Nice job asshole. But that shows It can be used. Did you even bother to look at those links? Now answer my question, HOW OLD ARE YOU? Please stop flying off the handle like a child, you look rather silly.

Show us the links, Hitler youth. You can start by telling us your age. Unless there is a restriction for prepubescent teens posting here, I am sure you can tell us.

To all the fanboys, especially DIAR, try to read this : "January NPD sales for Canada: Who's the Wiiner?". Read it again, I think you didn't understood it : "January NPD sales for Canada: Who's the Wiiner?". This thread is about Canada. But perhaps I'm mistaken, and it's part of the USA, as I see some guys talking about the USA. Because if Canada is not part of the USA, then these people are morons. Now, if you want to talk about outsold this and that, the Wii outsold the XB360 in Canada in november, december and january. If we're not careful, we'll see this nonsense repeated in every single thread of this site.

your mother said: Show us the links, Hitler youth.
Yup, you're a kid. Nobody with a brain would make that comment. Aren't you missing an episode of Dora the explorer somewhere? Calm down and take a deep breath. You're taking this way too seriously. Maybe you didn't have your nap today or your diaper is wet, either way you seriously need to grow up and chill the fuck out! Now, I will ask again. How old are you? What do you have to hide son? EDIT: BTW, unlike you my age is in my profile. Come on, how old are you? Scared?

DIAR said: Aren't you missing and episode of Dora the explorer somewhere?
'Nuff said. Write back when you first have a basic grasp of whatever language you speak in that lonely planet of yours, and do remember to visit the forums when your first pube appears. Boy, two grammatical sins in as many posts. Something must be getting to Grammarman...