By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New trophy info just in!

De85 said:
Your list has EndWar on it twice. Once as EndWar and again as Tom Clancy's EndWar.

Thx but i cbb to change it now

Around the Network

^ Sorry, I just noticed that the list above is for games that will support trophies when released.

Arcturus said:
^ Sorry, I just noticed that the list above is for games that will support trophies when released.

Dont Worry about it

White Knight Chronicle trophies, YAY!!!

Nice list btw, thanks for the info.

4 ≈ One

Every title published by SCE should have trophies from this point forward, as well as any multiplatform titles. There's not much else besides those, aside from the rare Sega exclusives (and according to the list Yakuza 3 has trophies). :P

Around the Network

FYI

Dead Space has trophies - http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/09/19/trophies-dead-space
SOCOM: Confrontation does not have trophies at launch, but they will patched in later.

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328

Those lists aren't that trust worthy cause saints row 2 has been on them 4 quite some time & it doesn't support them already confirmed by ps3 fanboy & ign's review Only the ones that have a trophy list r 100% confirmed to have them when the game releases

Play Me

makingmusic476 said:
Every title published by SCE should have trophies from this point forward, as well as any multiplatform titles. There's not much else besides those, aside from the rare Sega exclusives (and according to the list Yakuza 3 has trophies). :P

And I heard Valkyria Chronicles 2 will support it too..... (let a man dream)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:

And I heard Valkyria Chronicles 2 will support it too..... (let a man dream)

That would be awesome.  :D

thanx for info