By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBIgPlanet grass roots marketing has begun...

Signs like these have become popping up throughout Los Angeles, New York City, and a couple of other cities:

How awesome is that.  xD

From LittleBIGPlanet.US.PlayStation.com:

Standing at approximately 16 inches tall, these hidden yard sign-sized billboards have been seen anywhere from a local bus stop to your friendly shopping center areas.  For those that were lucky enough to score one, be sure to take photos and share the # you have on the news site.

I want one, lol.

Around the Network

Sackboys are taking over cities (literally)!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I think they need to buy out several programmes to market this, it takes a lot of explaining, and though viral marketing works, a massive TV ad works better

Actually, you would assume the great job PS3 fanboys have done promoting it is helping sony greatly

Munkeh111 said:
I think they need to buy out several programmes to market this, it takes a lot of explaining, and though viral marketing works, a massive TV ad works better

Actually, you would assume the great job PS3 fanboys have done promoting it is helping sony greatly

I'm sure the beta has done wonders.  It got the word of mouth train rolling weeks before release.

This is the type of game that's hard to really understand unless you play it, and just think of how many people have now played the game via friends who have the beta, and now plan on getting a copy day one.

They also increased hype for the game by gradually releasing keys, so I really think this game can sell incredibly well, especially as I am yet to see anyone who has played it and not loved it

Around the Network

What a waste of time.

Commercial or billboard space is the only way to go.

Little big planet is taking over.

Great to see the marketing begin!! This is only the beginning

SONY GO GO GO!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

LBP is huge