By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Sonic and the Black Knight trailer

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Doesn't looks so bad right now, although gameplay details are scant. Considering the WereSonic segments in Unleashed, perhaps the Sonic Support Group will transfer their allegiance next month?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
The Sonic Support Squad (not group)

My bad.

RolStoppable said:

Also, I've seen this trailer before, one of our proud members had posted it.

Huh. I thought it was posted today, and I didn't see it anywhere (I suppose it's only new for GameTrailers then). Ah well, guess the thread will just descend into obscurity.

Uhh: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=44600

Although you did post the US version. I didn't even know there was one.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

If this is as good as Soul Calibur Legends, then I'm all for it. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

RolStoppable said:
SHMUPGurus said:
If this is as good as Soul Calibur Legends, then I'm all for it. ;)

I won't be sad if you get banned.

Wow, wait, what? o_O

If you analyze my sentence, it actually says this:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

I hope it turns out to be good sonic needs to live 4ever.

All in favor of the Sonic Support Squad (not group) going with this title. After all, we have the developer of Secret Rings, and with no were-hog in site, this could be a beautiful thing.

So... yays? *yays*

Nays? *crickets*

*bangs gavel* There you have it. We will hope for the best from Black Knight and do our best to properly support the title.

Hear hear!

Yes, this looks incredible, if the gameplay is even close to how it looks we are in for a new classic, day 1 buy when i get a wii someday.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Looks okay. Sword dynamic doesn't seem to dominate the gameplay, at least in what's shown. I really liked Secret Rings despite it's short comings, so I'd be keen to try this.

I cant see the video