By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Prediction: X360 will outsell Wii this Christmas

Well, you're certainly an optimist.

Around the Network

Not only will the 360 not outsell the Wii worldwide for one week during December, the Wii will outsell the PS3 and 360 combined.

Let's go!!!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

This is very unlikly i mean wii sales have been going down 360 up... i know the price cut and supposed stock piling of the wii but still you never know do you?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

the PS3 will outsell the 360 , a price cut is imminent

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

SaviorX said:
Not only will the 360 not outsell the Wii worldwide for one week during December, the Wii will outsell the PS3 and 360 combined.

Let's go!!!

I might take you up on that.  History seems to show that the holiday season gives a slgihtly disproportianate boost to the HD consoles due to cost (this may not apply to the 360 anymore) so I don't think the Wii will quite outsell the both of them combined.

Around the Network

To the OP, not a chance.

To Chapset, I love your sig.

The 360 has a much chance of outselling the Wii as McCain has of winning the US Presidential race. No chance.

There is no way that the 360 is going to sell more consoles than the Wii this holiday. Both worldwide and in the US.

What I believe is going to be more interesting to watch, is if the HD consoles combined can outsell the Wii this holiday.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Are... Are they serious?

Mr. Mackey has some advice for the OP.