By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
chapset said:
Imperial said:
The PS4 will be so powerfull you'll need a license to play one.

lol and it will be 10000$

and only jesus can play it, if anyone else plays it they will explode

Around the Network

Reports from SDF HQ reveal that the PS4 will require intense physical and mentail trainning before playing even demo's on the PS4 will be a possibility , it's comparable to astronaut trainning.

chapset said:
Imperial said:
The PS4 will be so powerfull you'll need a license to play one.

lol and it will be 10000$

yes jack up the retail price sony.

ignore the media about price.

PS4 = ps3.5 as Wii = GC1.5

F.U. Fun University.

it will probably be along the lines of the wii (except a bit more distance between power). same architecture, lots less energy, easy to transfer generations, a lot smaller.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Around the Network
gera4390 said:

Sony copies Nintendo confirmed.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
gera4390 said:

I think that's what they learned this gen, if u want to sell something....copy nintendo and make it better.

F.U. Fun University.

If all Sony did was give the PS4 the same Cell, with a up to date GPU and 2 - 4 Gigs of RAM, it would be an awsome system. If the PS3 had come with 1GB of RAM we would be looking at every game being on the Crysis level. A PS4 with very little advancement will be able to put out Graphics I would be very happy with. For storage they need to have a Blu-ray drive that supports 200GB, and around 1TB of SSD. By the time PS4 comes out PSN will already have every form of digital entertainment avalible, so they have no were to go with that. Home will already either be a masterpiece or a disaster, and basically, it will only need a graphical lift if it is a viable product.

IMO this is the last gen were graphics will really be interesting. The next systems will all be capable of 1080P at 60FPS, and that with textures that put anything we have seen so far to shame. GT5 will have car damage, weather, and day and night cycles. The game will have full fledged pit crews, and a ton of horrible looking fans. With GT on PS4 what else could they add? The game already looks so good people mistake the replays for a real race. I think the PS4 will be the end of advancements to GT. The only way they could expand on something even slightly more powerful than the PS3 wuld be virtual reality.

Next gen should be all about, production, story telling, and gameplay. I would love to see PS3 ship with a Dual Shock 4 with inhanced motion, a motion controller that actually works, and an HD camera with enhanced features over the PSEYE.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

I don't think it will happen any time soon.

gera4390 said:
SmokedHostage said:
gera4390 said:

I think that's what they learned this gen, if u want to sell something....copy nintendo and make it better.

Sony copies Nintendo, Microsoft copies Sony.

Seeing as this console will not be released for 4 years, I don't think 4GB RAM is unreasonable. An upgraded blu-ray that doesn't require installing and LONG loading screens, 1TB hard disk, equality between the PS Stores, that new thingy where you charge things with radio waves (once they figure out how to do it without killing people) are some of the things I'd like to see in the PS4, while the 720 would come closer to not looking hideous, add a new menu screen and insult Sony while secretly attempting to copy them.

Meanwhile Nintendo will remake the Wii with 1080 graphics, then realise that the norm is now 2160 and just give up on graphics altogether. Nobody will buy it because it's the same as the Wii, has last-gen graphics and costs more. Then maybe they'll go back to standard Zelda and Mario games where they belong.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective