By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Last Remnant...looks like it'll have an epic story line

or close to one. Anyone who hasn't had the chance to check out the website hit the jump for more info

http://na.square-enix.com/remnant/landing.html

PS My apologies if this or anything similar was already posted.

Around the Network

I have been really impressed with the coverage of it... maybe I should have held of on IU...

it's going to be a big game i'm telling u
i hope the ps3 port is not canceled

i actually find the storyline it weakest point.

graphics and gameplay sound better.

gameplay still not know much about.

Jo21 said:

I personally find the graphics to be the game's weakest point.  The game looks good but suffers from technical issues(well, it uses UE3 so no suprise there).  Star Ocean The Last Hope is beating TLR(and every other non-FF 360 JRPG) in the graphics department.

Around the Network
Riachu said:
Jo21 said:

I personally find the graphics to be the game's weakest point.  The game looks good but suffers from technical issues(well, it uses UE3 so no suprise there).  Star Ocean The Last Hope is beating TLR(and every other non-FF 360 JRPG) in the graphics department.

UE3, is that the one they use to develope in ps3 and 360???

i hope so

I HATE THE UE3

its the crappiest engine ever made...only EPIC seem to know how to get good grfx from it....thats why PS3 owners are getting LR very late!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

i think it looks cheesy and not a huge fan of the art design

I thought it looked decent, and they should be able to smooth out some of those glitches over the next few weeks

the last remnant looks sick and looks like the first real JRPG (high quality) from SE this gen for the consoles (not including psp or ds). Its about time because Mistwalker already has 2 out.

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!