By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you an oddball?

C'mon, 'fess up. It'll give out sooner or later so you might as well say it now ;)

And yes. Clearly I am an oddball. 

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

Yeah, just look at my pics :P

An oddball? Is it a freak equivalent? If so I believe I'm not an oddball... I don't want to be... at least Ok, some people believe I'm a freak because I didn't hack my PSP and didn't care about upcoming PS3 price drop (bundle, whatever...)

A lot of people consider me an oddball. But more importantly, I consider myself an oddball.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Could you give me your definition of oddball, please? I'm not familiar enough with the term to say if it suits me.

I'm definitely odd, but not much of a ball. =P

Around the Network

Well when i say oddball it's supposed to mean that you stick out of the group of people that you count yourself into. It can mean anything then, are you the one to talk a lot? Maybe one that says nothing at all and only misteriously smiles :). Maybe you have a queer hobby that no one else has.

Maybe i should ask like this: do you consider yourself to be unique in any way? In what way?

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

hehehe... you said queer

I don't think I'm an oddball in the sense that I am different from my friends, but I do consider myself.... unique (to put it nicely :P )

dgenerate said:
hehehe... you said queer

Yes i did. And i'm proud of it.

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

It is not I who is odd, but everyone else. [/quote]

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

No, and neither are my pet potatoes Mario and Luigi!