By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 gets a 9.5, Fallout 3 gets a 10 from OXM

I just find it hard to believe the numbers due to the Dead Space review. Has this been legitimized?

Around the Network
Torillian said:
I just find it hard to believe the numbers due to the Dead Space review. Has this been legitimized?

I don't think so, but it doesn't seem like the kind of thing anyone would fake.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

gamespot give Dead Space 9.0 WOW really high score .. OXM really have bad reviewers.

NNN2004 said:
gamespot give Dead Space 9.0 WOW really high score .. OXM really have bad reviewers.

I agree. I'm all about loving some Lark Anderson. Anyway, yeah, screw OXM...however, if they are this harsh, maybe Fable 2 is pwn of all pwn!!!

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Looks like bethesada has upheld their reputation of quality games with fallout. Can't wait to play it at the end of the month.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Around the Network

Look... what you do is find a f'n reviewer who shares the basic interest in games as you and when he says something is good or sucks you can let that deside for you... otherwise ignore reviews unless they are across the board...

whoa OXM goes to 11?...

"Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?"

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Grahamhsu said:
whoa OXM goes to 11?...

"Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?"

They put 11 up as perfection... unattanable score.  Since workingdesigns isn't around anymore there will be no 11s :p

Paul_Warren said:
It is no surprise that Fallout 3 is the better game. The last time I looked at OXM their review scores go from 1 to 11, so this would actually translate into an 86.3 for Fable 2 and a score of over 90 % for Fallout 3 which is about right for the two games.

And you would know that Fallout is a better game as you have played both right ?and you will be expecting LBP to be about the same as Fable 2(or less) when compared to the Fallout 3 scores right ?.

And how many Fanboy posts do you need to post in the One same topic ?, which by the way is the MS discussion area

--------------------------------------------

Pre ordered Fable 2, don't really know anything about Fallout though "End war" looks like another goodie..

ZenfoldorVGI said:
NNN2004 said:

I agree. I'm all about loving some Lark Anderson. Anyway, yeah, screw OXM...however, if they are this harsh, maybe Fable 2 is pwn of all pwn!!!

u know that gamespot dont give a game 9.0 easily unless its a special game.