By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Signatures / images - designers wanted!!

BengaBenga said:

Hey skeezer, wanna start a banner company with me, lol? I like your designs.

Lol...wanna help me out, with the banners I mean, ummmmthe game name...how do "YOU" put it on?

^_^

Around the Network

@SHMUPGurus, Valkyria00 and TruckOSaurus: Thanks for the kind words :D.  I updated the look a little and also designed a concept to include sales starting from a specific date.

I do think that I should have included the actually numbers for the Total LTD and also a title for the graph describing it as such.  These are of course made under the assumption that the signature "cards" are to be used on other forums/blogs/websites.  I am curious an how you plan to go about generating them.  Obviously something like ImageMagik in a script would be ideal to generate the image, but do you plan on generating them all as a batch daily, weekly, monthly?  Or maybe generate them when first called, cache the image, and then generate a new image after a set expiration (such as 24 or 48 hours)?  I think the later would be a more realistic aproach to normalize server load, but I'm curious for my own interests ;).

Now to watch Tampa Bay win over Boston

noslodecoy said:

@SHMUPGurus, Valkyria00 and TruckOSaurus: Thanks for the kind words :D.  I updated the look a little and also designed a concept to include sales starting from a specific date.

I do think that I should have included the actually numbers for the Total LTD and also a title for the graph describing it as such.  These are of course made under the assumption that the signature "cards" are to be used on other forums/blogs/websites.  I am curious an how you plan to go about generating them.  Obviously something like ImageMagik in a script would be ideal to generate the image, but do you plan on generating them all as a batch daily, weekly, monthly?  Or maybe generate them when first called, cache the image, and then generate a new image after a set expiration (such as 24 or 48 hours)?  I think the later would be a more realistic aproach to normalize server load, but I'm curious for my own interests ;).

Those look great, but have you tried to make one longers like put the charts off to the left? to make a longer rectagle shape?

^_^

Meh...

^_^

@Benga: Is there a reason you blur some and yet not others (i.e. the FFXIII one?) where different images meet? I have issues with harsh transitions.

Around the Network
tarheel91 said:
@Benga: Is there a reason you blur some and yet not others (i.e. the FFXIII one?) where different images meet? I have issues with harsh transitions.

No, not really. Although the transition in the FF13 one could have been smoother it's also a result of the harsh contrast between the two pictures. The logo is white, but I'll see if I can make a better one, I admit it's not the best.

For Pichu..

^_^

When I get home for the weekend I'll work on a couple sigs, just been away from home sucks :P
Any suggestions? I am thinking Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 or Team Fortress 2(class specific)

noslodecoy said:

This is perfect IMO! Now to see it in action...! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Well I made a few sigs: