By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bleach:Dark Soul IGN Review. Great!

Great style! I recently got into Bleach, and I'll be looking forward to the new Wii game being developed by Treasure as well. I have to try this game though, might buy it. =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
Great style! I recently got into Bleach, and I'll be looking forward to the new Wii game being developed by Treasure as well. I have to try this game though, might buy it. =P

It is an amazingly good game really. Honestly if you have no clue what Bleach is the game would still be well worth the money you spend on it. It is easily the best hand held fighter I have ever played, and one of the best 2D fighters ever.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

@Maxwell and gnizmo
What about Jump Ultimate Stars?

MANUELF said:
@Maxwell and gnizmo
What about Jump Ultimate Stars?

It pales in comparison. Bleach owns JUS in every conceivable way. I don't even give a crap about the anime. I'm speaking entirely about the gameplay itself. It's a damn near perfect fighter.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I have yet to play it. I keep meaning to try it out, but I haven't gotten the urge to import it as yet. I highly doubt it will change my opinion though as Bleach DS is made by Treasure, and Jump Ultimate Stars is not.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

wow a bleach game ... too bad i dont have a DS yet :(