By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Male Lead Heros VS Female Lead Heros (PS3,X360,Wii,PSP,DS,PC/Mac)

Simple question, theres been qute alot of sequels/New IP's altogether and i was just wonder'n what the average gamer thought about these main characters.

PS3's latest exclusive(Quantum Theory) game gets 2 new heros a guy and a chick.

While Halo: Recon gets MC (SHOCK)

And i dont know about any of nintendos latest games (nor do i care, no offence) ... but overall which gender do you prefer upcoming games main characters across the platforms mentioned in the title? aside from games that allows you to create your own main characters of course... *cough* White Knight *cough*

Around the Network

You really haven't been paying attention to Halo Recon huh?

The new character is what is called an "ODST", a for the the most part normal human. The gender of that character also hasn't been fully confirmed.

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

flames_of said:
You really haven't been paying attention to Halo Recon huh?

The new character is what is called an "ODST", a for the the most part normal human. The gender of that character also hasn't been fully confirmed.

Ah i see, well its most likely a guy anyway so my point still stands.

I don't care which gender they are.

Pretendo said:

Around the Network

Whatever

Solid Snake>>>>>>all of em

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Not really bothered, but for ultra violent games, I prefer to be a guy. Because lets face it, we're just more suited to killing shit. :D

Will you teach me to football?

Pretendo said:

+1 for me.

VBI said:
Not really bothered, but for ultra violent games, I prefer to be a guy. Because lets face it, we're just more suited to killing shit. :D

noname2200 said:
VBI said:

1. killbill is a movie 2. Kratos (PS3) and Ryu (X360) Say HI!!!!