By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I think I'm looking forward to Wii Music :O

I'm praying to god this is some sort of joke thread.

Around the Network
puffy said:

I was not looking forward to it before today and had my sights set on Guitar Hero World Tour but then I watched this clip, went back and played Guitar Hero III for a while and it just wasn't as fun as what I remembered it as.. It was true that I wasn't making music at all, I was just hitting a couple of buttons at the right time to play a sound and it wasn't in my control at all.. I know that's not the point of Guitar Hero but I think that perhaps Wii Music may be more fun..

Am I crazy in thinking that? Am I the only person to see potential in this game? Also am I the only one who thinks that this deserves to be a full priced game with the amount of thought and attention to detail and almost endless replayability that this game has?

No my friend, you're not the only one. You were just following The Wii Cycle.

In just two weeks, we will reach the final phase, and then we can start this all over again...

I am too.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

This game is like an an aquarium screen saver. Absolutely pointless, but you can just imagine it entertaining you for hours.

Kids under 6 are going to love this game. Too much i am afraid.

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Griffin said:

I just wanted to say, I really enjoy these type of responses. Apparently the game is so horrific, "hardcore" are praying to god people won't accept it!

Wii Music, bring on the sales! (btw, I'm looking forward to it as well)

Around the Network
c0rd said:
Griffin said:

I just wanted to say, I really enjoy these type of responses. Apparently the game is so horrific, "hardcore" are praying to god people won't accept it!

Wii Music, bring on the sales! (btw, I'm looking forward to it as well)

This game does attract the snobcore the way honey attracts flies. Or how Wii Fit attracted the snobcore before it. See diagram, above...

@noname2200
The diagram is EPIC WIN!!!

I planned to see the first 5 minutes as you suggest.... but couldn't stop watching it! It was a fun conference and my perception of Wii Music has changed a lot. I may buy it too.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

I want it, too!
Mainly for the Orchestra and Cheerleading game....

In AFTER Rol and Tuoyo. =P

And thanks for the link to that video, really enjoyed watching it. Love that you can make cover albums for the jam sessions you send to your friends.