By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I think I'm looking forward to Wii Music :O

kirby007 said:
=) you have had the vision

Indeed I have.. It's great!!

Around the Network

Wii Music will be HUGE! LEGENDARY!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

i think its a new way of making music and in that way genious but i dont know if it's the right game for me.
On the other hand when i would likes to play a music game with my family, this would be the right game

Improvements are caused by people who complain

I'm definitely getting this. Been planning on it for ages, and this video just convinces me further.

I am looking forward to this game because I absolutely positively know that it will be better than Boom Blox.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I think you might indeed have gone crazy

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Watched a bit more of the video. I want to say... I want to say.... I can't say it.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:
Watched a bit more of the video. I want to say... I want to say.... I can't say it.

Oh come on.. You know you want to ;)

I still say that for most non-musically inclined people this is just a novelty noise maker.

For those of us with talent who could actually compose nice sounding music it'll be worth something (unless they already play an instrument) but for most people GH4 has a Mii Jam session that is comparible enough to what Wii Music is offering.

:( )

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(