By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official LBP Thread

lbp is awesome.

Around the Network

am i the only one who still has massive lags when trying to play online.?. i thought that was over with the last few updates .-.

its "only" for about 1 minute once the level has loaded.. but if everyonen else is already playing thats kinda.. inconvenient to wait for someone

lol this thread is dead!

everyone is playing kz2:)

lol im trying to get my brain adjusted from cod4 and cod waw to this, not working atm :(

Around the Network

If 2 players are signed into a game of LBP and player 2 (i.e not the main player)does something that would normally earn them a trophy, are you meant to get a notification?

I ask because my cousin and brother are currently playing LBP but only my cousin (player 1) is getting the trophies. When player 2 does trophy things, nothing happens.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I'm just wondering if anyone would like to help me get the Party Person trophy? I need three trophies, other than the platinum, and one is from the MGS expansion pack. If any of you would like to heart my levels and me to help me with the Create trophy, I'll gladly do the same for you, just send me a message. PSN ID: aceninja007

EDIT: I've gotten all but the Create trophy now. =)

This game needs more love, it's awesome.

bought my copy 6 days ago.

I played some singleplayer-levels, some (really cool) userlevels, and i laughed my ass of by pulling other players into flames to kill them (hell yes :D). But i really kind´a hate the levels made by MM.. thry are too standard i think. But its just magically motivating building levels and playing together..So its worthy the 15 Euro´s i invested.

so yes, give it some love  :)

(edit: would like to be in the list at the first post: "VGchartz:Crystalchild - PSN:Crystalchild".

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

The user content and multiplayer is what makes this game fun. I didnt really like the singleplayer. And i hate the Trophies for the game! There's like 15-20 trophies that forces you to depend on others for you to receive them, especially when non of your friends have the game.