By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official LBP Thread

Hi, just released first level, second to follow soon. Pls give it a try (and I will of course look to return the favour).

PSN ID : Eddxuk
Level name : Dreams and Nightmares

Also, perhaps we should ask for a Sticky just to list levels in for LBP? Everyone would only need one post then they could simply edit and add levels as they release them.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

Hello everyone. If its a single level with 50 hearts for the create trophy i need 32, if its over all levels i only need 15 more....but im really having a tough time getting plays. I have over 100 and its a fairly solid level, its not broken or frustrating or anything. Just add me as a friend or write a comment and ill play and heart back. Thanks in advance.

PSN: SteveRHCP02
LEVEL: Sackboy of the Rings.

hey guys, i have been desperately trying to get LBP trophies and i have no creativity at all, and i cant create any cool levels...anyways i created 6 really basic levels, soo plzz plzz can u play the, heart them and heart me, i will be really thankful...

PSN: yl_ksa
Levels: Heart Me Plzz, Heart Me Plzz 2, Heart Me Plzz 3, Heart Me Plzz 4, Heart Me Plzz 5, Heart Me Plzz 6

psn: kitler53 and definitely could use some more friends to LBP it up with.

Man, acing all every level is a pain in the ass! Especially when you suck at 2D platformers like me!

@kitler:

I'll add you soon. :)

Around the Network

wow, this game has gotten alot better in the past month. I was disapointed in how the community turned out in the first month, but I'm man enough to admit when I was wrong. It's gotten ALOT better.

I'm also super pumped for the new MGS DLs, that paintball gun is going to completely change the face of the community, worlds will open up. Good stuff.

If anybody in particular wants somebody that plays LBP in their down time in short bursts go ahead and Add: Vagabond7

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

LBP is the ultimate experience on ps3

Play and Heart my level

Metal Gear Christmas: Raiden saves Santa

PSN ID - DMeisterJ

@DmeisterJ

Ouch, your rating for that level is a 1....and it says "Poop" as the description..

I will play it when Im done with fallout 3(in 6 months lmao)

mM
leo-j said:
@DmeisterJ

Ouch, your rating for that level is a 1....and it says "Poop" as the description..

I will play it when Im done with fallout 3(in 6 months lmao)

Does it really?

That's nice. 

At least s/he played it.