Slide World is ready for play!

PSN: swyg

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Around the Network

Heart me if you would please

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

nice cloud!!! euphoria

F.U. Fun University.

Posting this again to let everyone know that they should visit my new level "Angel, Spawn and Cloud Strife costumes". It gives tutorials on how to make them yourself.

Give it a look and remember to heart me and my wonderful levels. 

Edit - Level had 15 plays and 5 Hearts in under 5 minutes already. COME ON PLATINUM TROPHY!!!

@Gera

Thanks

I love posting these pics. You just exit your game with whatever costume you want to post and it will be the icon in your saved game file.

I might add my Nemesis, IronMan, Jack Sparrow and Altair costumes in that level tomorrow.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

For anyone interested there is a Facebook app people are starting to use that has user created stage listings with ratings and full descriptions. Top 10 level board, lowest ratings board, most recent submissions board, comments section for each level, watch users for new level submissions, etc... It is pretty neat.

I have found a couple good levels with it so far.

http://apps.new.facebook.com/lbpstages/

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network

GLITCH - Bypass Object Size Restrictions - Infinite Resizing Of Any Object

This will allow you to make any object (including tools and one-size objects such as checkpoints) literally as big or small as you want, even to the point of invisibility or filling the entire map.

1.) To do this, first save the object you wish to be resized into your personal creations. For example, if you want to resize a checkpoint or a scoreboard, place one in your level, and save it with the "Capture Object" tool.

2.) Now, create an emitter and set the object lifetime to infinite so the object will be permanent after it is captured.

3.) Select the object you wish to be resized as your emitted object and you will be required to place it somewhere. During this time, you can resize the object a certain set amount, regardless of the object's normal size limitations. Choose a size and place it.

4.) Once the object is emitted, capture it again to your objects. For more drastic size changes, repeat step 3 with you newly saved object.

This works for entire creations as well as singular objects. In theory, you could fit an entire level into a small grid square, although that would probably fill your thermometer ten times over.

Keep in mind that items like pistons and springs, instead of changing in size, only change in length. Bolts don't resize either, but this is only a problem of aesthetics.

Currently playing:

Put me on the list:

PSN: Lourix

i'm starting to make my ps3 anniversary level :P wish me luck it will be original :D

F.U. Fun University.

Good luck gera!

Currently playing:

I just made my first level, check it out!

PSN: cool48
Level: Obstacle course