By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official LBP Thread

Everytime I look at the OP and see that my name has not been added yet I feel the need to cry.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Anyone getting close to finishing levels. Because I'm bored.

kutasek said:
Anyone getting close to finishing levels. Because I'm bored.

Im about 75% done my level.  so I'll probably be posting a build late tonight.

ill update OP tomorrow morning.

okay my first level is up.  It is called Agent Sack:  THE TOWER.  It is currently in testing (difficulty of boss/bugs).

If people play it could you post your issues with it.  I know of one issue so far where the instructions for fighting the boss are not displaying properly.

Alongside the testing I haven't added any audio yet.

Around the Network

mine is mostly done, but i have to repair the damage that stupid editor did to my level.

I'm almost done 90%, only 10% to go.

I hope it comes tomorrow!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I'm deciding between releasing it today, but only a hard version, or create easier version with hard version tomorrow, since people  will start to bitch about difficulty.

hey friends. Been playing around a bit and made my first level. Its pretty short but i wanted to familiarize myself with the basics and also work with the pistons as much as possible. Thus its called "Fun with pistons"

So, please everyone who plays feel free to add me, i cant get enough of just platforming through these levels user and developer and would love to get some people on my friends list to game with (currently i have 2 coworkers who dont play much)

SteveRHCP02 is my PSN ID. Oh and i 'spose try my level and whatnot, but id rather just get some folks to play with.