By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let the people decide who won TGS 2008

it is 8:55 im here in chiba/tokyo japan and im sipping my cup of coffee waiting for the doors of the makuhari messe to open at 10:00 am, and it hit me , the 1st 2 days were buisness days ! today is open day for anyone to atend , and if i thought the 1st 2 days were crowded , i have a feeling there isnt going to be any breathing room today , and then at that moment , when all of the natives are gathered sony unleashes a waterfall of anouncements for its people with pride and truimph !!

..........i wish .......because sony hasnt brought up anything we havnt heard of already .

today is the last day for sony to prove itself , if not i declare microsoft winner

Around the Network

I came on to Vgchartz with no intention of responding to a thread. I just wanted to read and see what's up. But in all honestly, the announcement of No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle means Nintendo won... and they weren't even there.

chasmatic12 said:
I came on to Vgchartz with no intention of responding to a thread. I just wanted to read and see what's up. But in all honestly, the announcement of No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle means Nintendo won... and they weren't even there.

lol buddy nintendo is always number 1 .....let me juss say when i say ps3 and 360 i mean the number 2 and 3 spot!!

ps no more heros was a huge anouncement

ahhh
i know sony didn't do well but they showed new games and one of them is interesting "tecmo game" why do u guys keep ignoring it????
sony is marketing a big hit in TGS this year which is WNK and another big hit for the next year FFxiii

forgot to add they also advertised LBP very well there

Around the Network
chasmatic12 said:
That is exactly right. Not only that, but Nintendo had surprises, some things MS did not. Taking a Sony exclusive (Tekken)? We've seen that card played at E3.   

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

We the people, decided Nintendo won.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

The winner is Marvelous.

Nintendo haha. Not like the other 2 did anything with their conferences while Ninty didn't even show up and mad Monster Hunter 3 blowout, Murmasa blowout, Arc Rise Fantasia blowout, and so many more. And of course the announcement of No More Heroes 2. Not to mention Ninty's conference last week was just awesome. So I say Ninty haha.

Nintendo won? Wtf they werent even there.

mM