By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii music will outsell every non Nintendo game

kirby007 said:

this generation on a single platform!

Unfortunately you are probably right.  The end of civilization is approaching.  I think when this comes out I will hide under a rock for a month so I don't have to read about its success.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:
nice trolling guys why cant any thread i make be trollless, hmm rol?

You creating a thread by definition means that you are posting in said thread, therefore it can't be without trolls.

Or was that a rhetoric question?

no it isn't a rhetoric question because I'm expecting a different awnser

Well, I am not going to lie.

I'm gonna ignore you from now on, allways going offtopic...

you took the thread off topic, though i dont know if your a troll, so i cant say if rol is right and the question is rhetoric

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

whats the reason you all hate?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I approuve your prediction. Everyone will accept the Wiivolution.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

I hope that Fallout 3, Fable 2, and Little Big Planet each give it the drubbing it will deserve.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
whats the reason you all hate?

where is this hate you speak of, all ive seen are observations drawn form evidence presented 

edit, ok so the poster above me did throw down some hate

@goddog

"Unfortunately you are probably right. The end of civilization is approaching. I think when this comes out I will hide under a rock for a month so I don't have to read about its success."

"I fear you will be right.... The casuals will eat it up.

I think alot of kids will like it. I remember being little and wishing I could play an instument. It will go over VERY well for the 3-10 year old demographic. I also think women may like it. So 10 million is not out of the question... and don't forget its biggest strengh... It is a Wii series game."

"Really...
Fu** You."

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Do you guys really think it will sell that well? I thought it was a great idea until I saw all of the E3 videos. It's an extremely lame game which will get horrible reviews. And yes, casuals don't read review sites but when they go see on amazon.com that the only people with favorable things to say are "my 5 year old has tons of fun with it" I'm guessing they'll be turned away. I love Nintendo, love the nongames, but nongamers don't want crap games. Wii Music isn't close to Rock Band, Guitar Hero, even the new Konami title will be better. It should still sell 1-2 M because it's Nintendo and Nintendo = kid friendly, but I'll be dissapointed if it does as well as some people here predict.

kirby007 said:
@goddog

"Unfortunately you are probably right. The end of civilization is approaching. I think when this comes out I will hide under a rock for a month so I don't have to read about its success."

"I fear you will be right.... The casuals will eat it up.

I think alot of kids will like it. I remember being little and wishing I could play an instument. It will go over VERY well for the 3-10 year old demographic. I also think women may like it. So 10 million is not out of the question... and don't forget its biggest strengh... It is a Wii series game."

"Really...
Fu** You."

1 sarcasm not hate

2 not hate, just a statment

3 note hate a well thought out reply

4 yea thats hate sorry i missed it

I actually think this game will flop horribly. Go ahead, flame me until the numbers actually start rolling in. ;)