By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is October 08 the worst month for Wii releases in America?

I see some good games and I see a shitload of mediocre/bad games

EDIT: Strike !!!

I wasn't sure if this thread is sarcasm or not. I was right :)

Around the Network

yah there is allot of crap!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

WII MUSIC

trestres said:
@Cougarman: Skate it si not coming out in October... That's Skate City Heros, a quick cash in from another company.

oh my bad, the list sucks then, only 1 game interests me and i am not even sure i will buy spray, again this is for you Americans. we are getting disaster so i dont really care :P

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
trestres said:
Hmmm seems that no one saw the point I was trying to make. I've never seen so much shovelware being released in a month.

Destineer, Destination, Midway, Zoo Digital, Majesco, Ubisoft etc, should be all given a maximum amount of games to release each month.

Maybe banning them or asking Nintendo for a quality check is too much, but allowing them to flood the Wii's library with turds and crap is not acceptable. They should put at least some effort and money in their vomiting diahrroea.

Oh I got your point. I just didn't care. The fact that there are 5 million games I don't want being released is irrelevant. There are games being released that I do want and that is very relevant.  There are 3 games I want on the Wii, and if they were the only ones released it would be no better for me.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

It does look to be a pretty bad month, especially if you're looking for hardcore games. Although there are quite a few games on there that could be big sellers mostly to the casual fans. I do see a positive view on this though. There were some great games that came out last month that didn't have great debuts, games like Wario, Sambe de Amigo, de Blob and a couple others. So with not a lot of big games coming out in the near future, these games will have a better chance of getting additional sales.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

I'll get King of Fighters if the price is right. It shouldn't land past $30. Outside of that, not much is really exciting me.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Well, Fifa is coming out, so i would have to agree :p

What are you talking about wii music will be huge.

I'm buying Sam and Max Wii and Guitar Hero: World Tour, possibly SPRay depending on the reviews.

To be honest, I don't really care about all of that other crud, it's irrelevant to me. If other people want to buy it, that's not my problem. I can't afford more than 2 games a month anyway, so what's the big deal? :p