By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - THATS IT, i am selling my wii.

Jo21 said:
vdoesntforgive said:
Jo21 said:

bells are zipper are simply accesories, i love their designs and how their characters interact.

he made my cry with aeris, love rikku, feel like a kid with kingdom hearts :P

Tell that to Lulu, who's dress is comprised entirely of hundreds of belts.

what was interesting about her was her boobs and her strong character :).

EDIT: i just re-read it sorry i'm guy!.

Well...

Pink-haired girl in Arc Rise Fantasia has big american teetees, if that's what you're in to. Maybe you don't want to sell that Wii after all.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
Soriku said:
@DMJ

You're not getting a PS3.

lol.

I'm not an Apple Fanboy anymore!

I really am getting a PS3 though, for my B-day.

You also said you'd get a MGS4 bundle ;)

I know :'(

But I am!  Watch me!

(Naruto Voice): Believe it!

vdoesntforgive said:
Jo21 said:
vdoesntforgive said:
Jo21 said:

bells are zipper are simply accesories, i love their designs and how their characters interact.

he made my cry with aeris, love rikku, feel like a kid with kingdom hearts :P

Tell that to Lulu, who's dress is comprised entirely of hundreds of belts.

what was interesting about her was her boobs and her strong character :).

EDIT: i just re-read it sorry i'm guy!.

Well...

Pink-haired girl in Arc Rise Fantasia has big american teetees, if that's what you're in to. Maybe you don't want to sell that Wii after all.

pink and american, ruined it, i love lulu for her character too, same as matsumoto rangiku  (L).

i didn't expect those games to be on the wii, but the wii getting more support due a larger install base, but instead we are getting games are not really into, i am not a fan of waggle, cooking games.

since not zelda is being announced for a while i thought it was a good idea to sell it while i can make profit, and get "maybe" a cheaper one later.

that is not a rant, just business.

i was hoping an annoucement in TGS, but i found M$/Sony games more interesting.

@alfredo: yes it is but our electronics are still over priced, and getting good deals on them is hard.

i am starting to buy out things over the internet (using panama netbuy)but its hard for me to send stuff over shipping, reason why ebay is not an option for me.

and my question was mainly due price, or alternatives, why i am selling it even if it looked at it first, posted to reason not to get those, but it caused the opposite effect sorry :/-

Im pist at Wii owners lately.

if games like Madworld, Conduit, HOTD, doesnt Sell well, GoodBye Wii.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
Im pist at Wii owners lately.

if games like Madworld, Conduit, HOTD, doesnt Sell well, GoodBye Wii.

yes I am pist at you to!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

OK. Have fun with your cookie cutters.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Jo,

I don't think you're eyes have been open to all of this month of October.

Soriku said:
Don't encourage him to keep it. He clearly hates it. It'll be sold to someone that wants it.

Or to someone that wants to smash it until it breaks into pieces :D

vdoesntforgive said:
Jo,

I don't think you're eyes have been open to all of this month of October.

and by that you mean ?

Wow. This thread actually gave me a headache. I'm too old for this emo stuff.

@OP - Yeah being in Panama you might have a struggle selling. Most people in the US wont buy from foreign countries on Ebay due to many scams, or just high shipping costs. You should try posting locally at schools and stuff.