By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Boobies for the Wii?

Around the Network

What game is that? Tales?
And I wonder if those get covered up for the North American release.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

I unfortunately think you missed the entire thread that got diverted from screenshots-to-boobs-to-trannies-to-Nintendo censorship.

I haven't seen the second shot before, is it from TGS?

I want them down to her waist I say. Her locks of hair aren't long enough.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

^ Arc Rise Fantasia.

Mind I say... They're looking good? Or the game, or... Meh. >_>

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

She has the most health.

Motor Boat special attack....confirmed!

Waaay to big, when shes 40+ something those will hang around the bellybutton ....

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

*From Tenchu 4.  I didn't crop that image, that's the actual screen shot*

Boobies are invading Wii from all over the place.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Naum said:
Waaay to big, when shes 40+ something those will hang around the bellybutton ....

Not in the game world. Big Mama had to be pushing 60 in MGS4 and she had the body of a 20 year old.

@Viper

In comin bad pun.....Shouldn't the Wii be invading boobies